GART160 DIAGON ALLEY: potion bottle





This was my first assignment for the diagon alley in the second part of the first year, here I will display some of the assets that I have modelled to go towards my shop, the assets have all been fully textured

The first asset I chose to focus on were some alchemy bottles to put in my shop window as my shop is a potion place, for these two potion bottles I wanted them to both be different, this is why I decided to go with a cone shape for the first bottle, the second potion bottle I decided I was going to use a sphere shape.

Each of the potion bottles have different elements to them, for the first I wanted to keep it simple, also this was when I first started modelling the bottles, if I could have I would most likely change the colour of the liquid inside the bottle and possibly add some used marks to make it look worn, the second bottle I experimented more with how different textures would look inside of the bottle, I wanted to try and make the potion bottle looks like glass and as realistic as possible.

These elements were the ones I first started modelling for this assignment, although as I went further onto modelling pieces for my shop, I was able to add more detail to other elements because I was learning more along the way.







Comments

Popular Posts