GART160 DIAGON ALLEY: chimney elements



This is my the second asset for the shop because my shop is roughly two/three floors high I decided that It would look more realistic if I was to add a chimney and the elements of the chimney, these are the elements that I modelled to go onto the top of the chimney, these assets were easier to model because of the skill I’ve been able to pick up.
Before designing these assets, I went ahead and started researching how they were in real life, once I had my research, I then started to experiment with the different shapes they could be, as I didn’t want these pieces to be perfect because they realistically are not.
Once I had these elements modelled I then took them into substance painter and experimented with various stone and brick textures, I also slightly experimented with steel as I know these can be made from sheet steel, once trying the texture I realised that it didn’t look accurate and so I decided to stick with a clay/stone texture. 






Comments

Popular Posts