GART130 Fantasy Cottage



This is the fantasy cottage that I had to model, with this I was able to experiment with baking some high poly elements for my cottage. for this assignment, I was tasked to model and texture a fantasy cottage that would fit into a world of Warcraft type game.

before modelling my cottage I firstly started by researching the game world of warcraft and creating a mood board of ideas. this included any extra detail I could add or smaller elements I could model. 

after researching various ideas and picking out certain pieces to model, I decided that before anything I needed to model an outer shell of the cottage so i would know what type of cottage it is and how big or small etc. i also decided to put emissive glow on the windows as it gives the cottage a sense of being lived in, but also because it makes it look more real. 












Comments

Popular Posts