GART130 cigarette dispenser

 this is the vending machine that I had to design from sketches I had drawn out and any inspiration I had. my assignment was to design, model and texture a vending machine for one of my final projects, this was an assignment where I had chance to experiment with various textures, materials, designs and modelling it. 

my inspiration was from the old cigarette dispensers you would usually see in pubs and public toilets, I had researched the machines as old as from the 1900's when they were first introduced, after doing so I decided that I would make my vender a more modern or futuristic design, such as something you would see in games like cyberpunk or the marketplace in the anthem game. 

in this assignment, I experimented with lights to go on the vender, how the cigarettes would be dispensed and what other parts or details would be on there. if I had chance to improve on this design then I would find a way to make my own design or branding to put on the dispenser button, this would make the vender look more realistic and able to be used by people. 












Comments

Popular Posts